Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sasya-Sketches: SS 48 BONUS SKETCH 6

Hello! Today I'm going to share a card I made based on SS#48 Bonus Sketch 6. This is the very first time I participate on Sasya-Sketches' challenge and also the first time I used wood art on card making. I used the blender pen to paint the wood die cut and I used a lot of stamping on this card. Hope you'll like it and Happy Sunday ladies!

  
Supplies
Card Stock: Natural, Walnut (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper:Circa 1934 (Cosmo Cricket)
Stamp Set: Playful Journey (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Scarlet (Colorbox), Blue (micia)
Distressed Ink: Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Edge Punch: Scallop Dotted (Martha Stewart)
Punch: Classic Butterfly (Martha Stewart)
Embellishment: Handmade Wood Art (K&Company)
Flower: Fairy Flora Collection (Prima)
Brad: Pyrus Glazed Brad (Basic Grey)
Twine: Local craft store

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love all the different accents. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colourful card is just so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...gorgeous work...the colors are so very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lotte, I love this! So colorful and pretty and the bird is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. This is wonderful... So colorful.. It says happy all over it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this!!! SOOO gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the comments!! hv a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a lovely card, its always great to see what different people do with the various sketches. The bingo card looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. the blue of your little bird is so striking! Love the wood, such a cool touch..reminds me of the old wood burning tool I used to have when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute and I love all the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you know how wonderful this card is!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...