Sunday, May 8, 2011

SIL Second Anniversary Blog Hop - Challenge No.6


The weather is crazy these days, it's extremely hot or raining. Anyway, I was inspired by Teacher Jessy's tutorial for making folded flowers. So, here's my creation to enter the SIL Second Anniversary Blog Hop - Challenge No.6
Hope you enjoy my post and have a nice day :D


Finally I placed an order for a paper trimmer.
Half year since I started to make card.

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Bazzill)
Patterned Papers: Circa 1934 (Cosmo Cricket), So Sophie, Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye)
Sticker: BW Evergreen Snow Globe Stickers (K&Company)
Brad: Pyrus Blazed Brad (BasicGrey)
Misc.: Circle Cutter, Twine

5 comments:

  1. Lotte - your card is so beautiful. I love the colours and everything you have used in there. Thanks for playing along at SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see a My Mind's Eye pattern paper! =D I'm so addicted to that collection. Anyways, love what you did with the flower tutorial ((:


    -http://tokicraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so awesome! Love that u used blue for christmas card too :) Thanks for playing along at SIL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...